Looking for available travel experts
40 Trips by Legend Travel GroupSuite 514 & 1312. 4F Building, Trung Hoa Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Cycle the ancient streets of Hoi An.
- Explore local and farm life.
- Pass traditional prayer houses.
- River Cruise.
- Private Mud Pool.
- Lunch included.
- Sample the foodie delights of Hanoi.
- Visit historic buildings and watch local life pass by.
- Have a drink on famous beer street.
- Snorkel in the sparkling tropical sea.
- Relax and unwind on the beach.
- Discover coral reefs and marine creatures.
- Jump on a Vespa and zip past the lanterns in Hoi An.
- Hop aboard a boat and meander down the river surrounded by floating candles.
- Sample the culinary delights of Vietnam and Hoi An.
- Visit the ancient village of Bat Trang.
- Discover why the village is famous for its ceramics.
- Opportunity for shopping, to take home a true bit of Vietnam.
- Enjoy a boat trip on the famous Ha Long Bay.
- Explore Hanoi, ride a rickshaw through its Old Quarter.
- Travel to Sa Pa, hike to Cat Cat, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages.
Join us to see some of the major historical, cultural and natural landmarks of Northern ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Hanoi/Hanoi
- Operator Legend Travel Group
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam.
- Explore the rice fields and limestone mountains by bicycle.
- Partake in a special, locally-cooked lunch prepared by a home chef.
- Explore the Red River delta by nike.
- Experience Hanoi like a local.
- Lunch included.
- Visit the amazing UNESCO Halong Bay.
- Kayak through the impressive limestone formations.
- Climb your way through caves.
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Hanoi's old town.
- Cruise the famous UNESCO Halong Bay.
- Marvel at the lanterns in Hoi An.
- Explore Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Hotel pick up and return transfer.
- Enjoy the experience of a boat cruise.
- Snorkel above a coral reef.
- Dine on fresh seafood.
- Sunbathe on a tropical beach.
- Take a step back to ancient times when visiting this unique preserved village.
- Have a traditional Vietnamese lunch in one of the old houses.
- Visit pagodas where you can see many Buddhas.
- Dine on street food whilst watching the setting sun.
- Meander your way through local life.
- Cycle past historic monuments and points of interest.
- Cycle through ancient Hoi An.
- See how thw famous lanterns are made.
- Try your hand at making your own lantern to take home.
- Cycle through rice paddies.
- Try your hand at cooking the local way.
- Learn to farm like a local.
- Temple exploring at Cao Dai.
- Squeeze through the Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Immerse yourself Vietnamese war history.
- Hop on a Vespa and zip between paddy fields.
- Drive through sleepy villages and across bamboo bridges.
- Learn how to make (and eat) the perfect Banh Dap.
- Visit mountain peaks with stunning views.
- Swim in tropical lagoons.
- Marvel at waterfalls.
- Cruise the majestic UNESCO Halong Bay.
- Explore the highlights of Hanoi on a city tour.
- Cycle through Hoi An.
- Explore Tra Que Village.
- Learn about and experience local fishing.
- Experience and learn more about the local culture in Vietnam.
- Discover Vietnam from north to south including Halong Bay, the Mekong Delta and Hoi An.
- Enjoy boat trips, hiking, a homestay and an on-board cooking class.
- Explore the cultural hot spots of Da Nang.
- Marvel at Marble Mountain.
- Work your way around monks at local Pagodas.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results