40 Trips by Legend Travel GroupSuite 514 & 1312. 4F Building, Trung Hoa Street, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Cycle the ancient streets of Hoi An.
- Explore local and farm life.
- Pass traditional prayer houses.
- River Cruise.
- Private Mud Pool.
- Lunch included.
- Sample the foodie delights of Hanoi.
- Visit historic buildings and watch local life pass by.
- Have a drink on famous beer street.
- Snorkel in the sparkling tropical sea.
- Relax and unwind on the beach.
- Discover coral reefs and marine creatures.
- Jump on a Vespa and zip past the lanterns in Hoi An.
- Hop aboard a boat and meander down the river surrounded by floating candles.
- Sample the culinary delights of Vietnam and Hoi An.
- Visit the ancient village of Bat Trang.
- Discover why the village is famous for its ceramics.
- Opportunity for shopping, to take home a true bit of Vietnam.
- Enjoy a boat trip on the famous Ha Long Bay.
- Explore Hanoi, ride a rickshaw through its Old Quarter.
- Travel to Sa Pa, hike to Cat Cat, Lao Chai and Ta Van villages.
Join us to see some of the major historical, cultural and natural landmarks of Northern ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Hanoi/Hanoi View Map
- Operator Legend Travel Group
- Tour Type Private Tour
SaveUS$ 31From US$ 449 8 days View Tour
- Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam.
- Explore the rice fields and limestone mountains by bicycle.
- Partake in a special, locally-cooked lunch prepared by a home chef.
- Explore the Red River delta by nike.
- Experience Hanoi like a local.
- Lunch included.
- Visit the amazing UNESCO Halong Bay.
- Kayak through the impressive limestone formations.
- Climb your way through caves.
SaveUS$ 11From US$ 160 8 hours View Tour
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Hanoi's old town.
- Cruise the famous UNESCO Halong Bay.
- Marvel at the lanterns in Hoi An.
- Explore Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Hotel pick up and return transfer.
- Enjoy the experience of a boat cruise.
- Snorkel above a coral reef.
- Dine on fresh seafood.
- Sunbathe on a tropical beach.
- Take a step back to ancient times when visiting this unique preserved village.
- Have a traditional Vietnamese lunch in one of the old houses.
- Visit pagodas where you can see many Buddhas.
SaveUS$ 10From US$ 149 8 hours View Tour
- Dine on street food whilst watching the setting sun.
- Meander your way through local life.
- Cycle past historic monuments and points of interest.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results