- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Ape Calessino tour along fascinating baroque sites
- Enjoy the slow rhytm of Siena and San Gimignano
- Treat yourself with an exclusive dinner in a noble villa in Chianti hills
- Visit the artisans shops in the most authentic quarter of Florence
Breath the atmosphere of the Eternal city and discover the vibrant Trastevere area eating like a local and discover the hidden corners of Florence, Bologna and Venice thanks to our local guides. Be surprised by the colours of Rialto Market and taste the local “cicchetti” , the real Venetian tapas.
Day 1: Rome, Trastevere Stroll and Dinner
Day 2: Imperial Rome & Trastevere Food Tour
Day 3: Vatican Museums
Day 4: Florence walk among handcrafts & artisans shops
Day 5: Siena, San Gimignano and Dinner in Noble Villa in Chianti
Day 6: Bologna
Day 7: Venice, buddy welcome tour
Day 8: The Venice Food tour: Rialto Market, bacari tour and Jewish Ghetto
Day 9: Venice, departure
- 7 nights accommodation in hotels centrally located with ensuite bathroom : hotel 4* in Rome, Florence, Bologna and hotel 3* in Venice
- Private transfer from Rome airport to hotel
- Transfer from hotel to Venice airport
- Siena, San Gimignano tour & dinner in Noble Villa in Chianti (small group tour max 16 pax)
- Guided tours with English speaking guide as per programme:
- Trastevere food tour (small Group max 8 pax)
- Ape Calessino Tour (small Group max 8 pax)
- Imperial Rome tour including entrance tickets to Coliseum, Roman forum and Palatine hill (group tour max 25 pax)
- Vatican Museums tour including entrance tickets (group tour max 25 pax )
- Florence tour with visit to the artisans shops (private tour)
- Venice walking tour
- Venice food tour (small group max 16 pax)
- Railway standard tickets to Highspeed trains Frecciarossa: Rome-Florence; Florence-Venice
- Local City tax (to pay on the spot)
- Everything not mentioned under the item “What's included”
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 73+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Italy: From Rome to Venice tour. You can cancel the tour up to 32 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 31 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 311 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 31 days before departure. For any departures within 05 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Best of Italy: From Rome to Venice tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Italy: From Rome to Venice tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.