- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group Request as private
- age requirement 5-99 yrs
- max group size 48
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-21339
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore Bridestowe Lavender Estate, and Port Arthur Historic Site with a Local Specialist
- Discover Hobart
- Visit Cape Tourville, and the historic village of Richmond
- View carved memorial trees in Legerwood, and the Freycinet Peninsula
- See amazing rock formations between Port Arthur & Hobart
- Scenic Cruise on Wineglass Bay in Freycinet National Park
- Show more
Go on the ultimate Tasmania getaway along the east coast lined with secluded bays, pink granite mountains, and pristine beaches. Learn the history of Port Arthur, visit fishing villages and historic Richmond, and taste unique local flavours like lavender ice cream as you explore this fascinating island.
Day 1: Welcome to Launceston
Day 2: The Picturesque East Coast
Day 3: Cruise on Iconic Wineglass Bay Make Travel Matter
Day 4: Hobart, Tasmania's Capital Make Travel Matter
Day 5: Explore Port Arthur Historic Site Dive Into Culture
Day 6: Hobart, Yours to Discover Make Travel Matter
Day 7: Farewell Hobart
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- 6 Breakfast (B)
- 2 Dinner (D)
- 1 Lunch (L)
- 1 Farewell Dinner (FD)
- All land transport shown. All transfers shown
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- Optional Experiences and free time
- Any international flights to Launceston and from Hobart are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tassie Getaway tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. World Nomads' travel insurance has been designed by travelers for travelers.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 108+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tassie Getaway tour. You can cancel the tour up to 65 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 64 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 07 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 07 May 2024, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 64 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tassie Getaway tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. World Nomads offers travel insurance for independent travelers and intrepid families.Visa
For this Tassie Getaway tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Small group version of this tour may be available, which limits the group size to generally 29 people.
- Groups traveling together will be seated together, and face coverings will be required where mandated, otherwise it is the choice of our guests if they wish to wear face coverings when traveling on the coach. Additionally, all surfaces will be disinfected multiple times per day, and due to our high performing air filters the air within the coach will be completely filtered and changed every 2-3 minutes
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day. Children aged 5-15, who are unable to be vaccinated, will need to provide proof of a verifiable negative test result for COVID-19 taken within 72 hours of this trip departure.