- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- ORIENTATION of Salt Lake City
- VIEW Crazy Horse Memorial, iconic Mount Rushmore in South Dakota
- VISIT Zion, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Little Bighorn Battlefield
This soulful exploration of the American Frontier is filled with local encounters and natural wonders-from the wild Black Hills to Bryce Canyon's enchanting hoodoos and Crazy Horse to "Happy Pappy".
Day 1: Arrive Las Vegas
Day 2: Las Vegas Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks
Day 3: Bryce Canyon Salt Lake City
Day 4: Salt Lake City Montpelier Jackson
Day 5: Jackson Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks (2 Nights)
Day 6: Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing
Day 7: Yellowstone Cody Billings
Day 8: Billings Little Bighorn Rapid City (2 Nights)
Day 9: Black Hills Excursion
Day 10: Depart Rapid City
- 9 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from Rapid City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Frontiers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Frontiers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 20 February 2021 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Frontiers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Frontiers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This trip will operate with a number of empty seats to ensure that we always allow for appropriate extra physical distancing.