- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- ORIENTATION of Salt Lake City
- VISIT Zion, Bryce Canyon, Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Park, Jackson, the Buffalo Bill Center of the West in Cody, Little Bighorn Battlefield
- VIEW Crazy Horse Memorial, iconic Mount Rushmore in South Dakota
This soulful exploration of the American Frontier is filled with local encounters and natural wonders-from the wild Black Hills to Bryce Canyon's enchanting hoodoos and Crazy Horse to "Happy Pappy".
Day 1: Arrive Las Vegas
Day 2: Las Vegas – Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks
Day 3: Bryce Canyon – Salt Lake City
Day 4: Salt Lake City – Montpelier – Jackson
Day 5: Jackson – Grand Teton and Yellowstone National Parks (2 Nights)
Day 6: Yellowstone National Park Sightseeing
Day 7: Yellowstone – Cody – Billings
Day 8: Billings – Little Bighorn – Rapid City (2 Nights)
Day 9: Black Hills Excursion
Day 10: Depart Rapid City
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 9 breakfasts
- 1 lunch
- 5 dinners
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from Rapid City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Frontiers tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 84+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Frontiers tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 01 May 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Frontiers tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Frontiers tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.