- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Navajo guided backroads tour of Monument Valley
- Attractions and optional activities for all the family
- Visit Seligman on Route 66
- Stunning sunrise or sunset at the Grand Canyon
A true American adventure for the whole family. Enjoy camping under the stars in the western national parks and explore the Navajo Indians’ Monument Valley on this 12 day adventure holiday! The earth literally opens at the indescribable Grand Canyon, mysterious hoodoos cast shadows over Bryce, swift rivers carve winding canyons in Zion, and granite peaks and waterfalls sparkle above evergreen forests in Yosemite Valley. Let your tour leader take care of the details as you experience these powerful lands, shaped and formed by the forces of nature.
Route 66 - Grand Canyon (south Rim)
Bryce Canyon National Park - Kodachrome Basin State Park
Zion National Park
Zion National Park
Zion National Park - Tonopah
Yosemite National Park
Yosemite National Park - San Francisco
- 9 nights camping
- 2 nights hotel
- 10 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 9 dinners
- All transportation by private vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi available in your vehicle. Maximum five users at one time
- Services of a professional tour leader and Navajo guide
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Family Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 82+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Family Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 13 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Western Family Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Family Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.