- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 12 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 9+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy the Waterfalls of Yosemite N.P.Discover Monument Valley by jeep
- Cruise the Las Vegas Strip
- Visit Seligman on Route 66Stunning sunrise or sunset at the Grand Canyon
- Explore Bryce Canyon's mysterious hoodoos
A true American adventure for the whole family. Camp under the stars in the western national parks and explore the Navajo Indian's Monument Valley on this 12 day family adventure holiday in the USA. Granite peaks sparkle above evergreen forests in Yosemite Valley, swift rivers carve winding canyons in Zion, mysterious hoodoos cast shadows over Bryce, and the earth opens up at the indescribable Grand Canyon. Let your leader take care of the details as you experience these powerful lands, shaped and formed by the forces of nature.
Day 1: Start Las Vegas.
Day 2-3: To Grand Canyon N.P via Route 66
Day 4: Navajo guided backroads tour through Monument Valley.
Day 5: Bryce Canyon National Park; walk the Navajo or Queen’s Garden Trail.
Day 6: To Zion N.P; hike to the Zion Narrows.
Day 7: Zion N.P; optional activities including biking, horse riding, hiking to the
Emerald Pools or Angels Landing.
Day 8: Visit Rhyolite ghost town
Day 9-11: Travel straight to Yosemite National Park on highway 95 around the south side
of area 51.
Day 12: To San Francisco
- All accommodation10 breakfasts, 11 lunches & 9 dinners
- All transport and listed activities
- Tour leader throughout
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Western Family Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 126+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Western Family Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 26 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 26 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Western Family Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Western Family Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.