- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Route 66 Drive along one of the most historic highways in America
- National Parks Explore five of Americas most beautiful and unique National Parks
- Zion National Park hike Utah's best trails
- Bryce Canyon Journey through the surreal and beautiful hoodoos
This walking trip takes you to some of the most stunning natural wonders that America has to offer. Marvel at the magnificent Grand Canyon, feel on top of the world at Angel's Landing in Zion, hike amid the surreal hoodoos in Bryce and watch the sunset through Delicate Arch. National Parks - Explore five beautiful National Parks, each spectacular in their own right Grand Canyon - Be awe struck standing on the rim of the Grand Canyon Las Vegas and Route 66 - Drive along this historic highway
Day 1 : Trip starts in Las Vegas
Day 2 : Drive Route 66 to Grand Canyon
Day 3 : Full days hiking at the Grand Canyon
Day 4 : Drive to Zion National Park via Page; hike Watchmans Trail
Day 5 : Hike Angel's Landing and/or The Narrows
Day 6 : Drive to Bryce Canyon; hiking in the National Park
Day 7 : Sunrise at Bryce Canyon; drive to Moab; hike Devils Garden
Day 8 : Hike Fisher Towers; Sunset at Delicate Arch
Day 9 : Morning hike in Canyonlands, drive Salt Lake City
Day 10 : Trip ends Salt Lake City
- 6 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 4 Dinners
- La Quinta Inn - Las Vegas (1 night)
- Mather or Camper Village (2 nights)
- Zion Canyon Campground (2 nights)
- Bryce View Lodge (1 night)
- Canyonlands Campground (2 nights)
- Salt Lake Plaza Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader / Driver
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from Salt Lake City are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking the Western US National Parks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 82+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking the Western US National Parks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 June 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 June 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking the Western US National Parks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking the Western US National Parks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.