- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- From flashy Las Vegas to the arid desert of Zion National Park and the hoodoos of Bryce Canyon, you will discover a range of American landscapes at your own pace.
- Admire the oasis of Emerald Pools during a hike past waterfalls and lush vegetation in Utah’s Zion National Park.
- Ride a jeep through Utah's iconic Monument Valley, and then share stories and a meal by the campfire with members of Navajo Nation.
- Be left gobsmacked by the steep redrock escarpments and gorges of the Grand Canyon, experiencing a bird’s eye view of the park with an optional unforgettable helicopter adventure.
From the glitz and glam of Las Vegas to the peacefulness of Zion, this trip journeys from Sin City to the City of Angels through some of the best national parks in the USA. Walk amid the hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park, gaze in awe at the Grand Canyon, sit by a Navajo campfire in Monument Valley and see the unique vegetation of Joshua Tree National Park. Finish this desert adventure with a day and night in Los Angeles, for a dose of sea, sand and celebrity. This 10-day Vegas to LA tour takes you deep into the Utah and Arizona desert, and to the bright lights of the city, all in one.
My tour guide, Kelly, was super knowledgeable, funny, and a pleasure to be around!
The group of people from different countries, regions, and ages made it the best tour I have been on.
Below are a few highlights:
1. BBQ in the Grampians
2. Bay of Martyrs
3. Seeing koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
4. The scenery along the Great Ocean Road
5. A boomerang lesson
6. The entire trip was lovely.”
Zion National Park
Zion National Park
Grand Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon National Park
Joshua Tree National Park
- Hotel (8 nights), Cabin (1 night)
- 4 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
- Private vehicle
- An expert tour leader
- Complimentary Airport Arrival Transfer
- Zion National Park - Entrance Fee
- Bryce Canyon National Park - Entrance Fee
- Monument Valley Tribal Park Entry Fee
- Monument Valley - Jeep Tour and Navajo Dinner
- Capitol Reef National Park
- Grand Canyon National Park - Entrance Fee
- Joshua Tree National Park - Entrance Fee
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from Los Angeles are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vegas to LA: Grand National Parks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 90+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vegas to LA: Grand National Parks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Vegas to LA: Grand National Parks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vegas to LA: Grand National Parks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- Less time spent in a vehicle; more time to explore each destination. This trip has been carefully designed to give you the best experience of a region by reducing the number of one-night-only stops, giving you extra time in the places that matter.
- This trip includes time spent travelling in a private vehicle with your group. Extra space can be tight, and conditions may feel a little cramped. It’s all part of the adventure and a great way to get to know your fellow travellers. Please read the itinerary carefully for travel time estimates.
- From the boardwalks at Venice Beach to the strenuous hike up Angels Landing, this trip can involve a lot of walking. Please ensure you bring sturdy walking shoes and comfortable clothes. To make the most of the trip, it's best if you have at least a moderate level of fitness.
- The regions visited on this trip can experience extremes in weather and temperature. Bryce Canyon is deceptively unpredictable and can drop in temperature to the point of snow flurries, while Zion National Park down the road is generally hot and sunny. Please be prepared for all weather conditions, especially if travelling outside of the July/August summer months. Bring layers of warm clothing and sun protection and ensure you drink plenty of water.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point instructions
Finish point instructions