- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Navajo 4x4 tour in Monument Valley
- Grand Canyon National Park rim trails
- Experience Historic Route 66
- Cruise down the Las Vegas Strip
If you've got a taste for the USA but time is in short supply then our Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon Mini Adventure is just the ticket with so many gems packed into 4 days. The west comes alive with Zion's incredible red rock views and scenic hiking trails. Spend a night with the Navajo people deep in the heart of Monument Valley, then top it all off with the grandest canyon on earth.
Las Vegas - Zion National Park
Zion National Park - Monument Valley
Grand Canyon (south Rim)
Grand Canyon (south Rim) - Route 66 - Las Vegas
- 3 nights hotel
- Meals paid locally
- All transportation by private vehicle
- Services of a professional tour leader and local guide in Monument Valley
- Any international flights to/from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Vegas to Grand Canyon tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 62 today.
- Save US$ 41+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Vegas to Grand Canyon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 30 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Vegas to Grand Canyon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Vegas to Grand Canyon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.