- National parks
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 48
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Bryce Canyon National Park Stare in awe at the multicoloured hoodoos in a spectacular natural amphiteatre
- Crazy Horse Memorial Marvel at the world's largest mountain carving, a memorial for all Native American tribes
- Flagstaff Iconic Breakfast at Charly's Pub & Grill at the historic Hotel Weatherfordwhich welcomed presidents and gunslingers to a civilised oasis in the wild, dusty West
- Grand Canyon Experience one of the great Natural Wonders of the World and UNESCO World Heritage Sites
If it's spectacular sights you're after, this trip delivers and then some. Visiting the mighty Grand Canyon, the Hollywood landscapes of Monument Valley, the twisted hoodoos of Bryce Canyon and the steaming, unpredictable geysers of Yellowstone, expect blockbuster icons and local insights in equal measure as you journey from Sin City to the fabled, granite chiselled faces of Mount Rushmore.
Day 1: Arrive Las Vegas
Day 2: Las Vegas Grand Canyon National Park Flagstaff
Day 3: Flagstaff Monument Valley Page
Day 4: Page Zion National Park Bryce Canyon
Day 5: Bryce Canyon National Park Salt Lake City
Day 6: Salt Lake City Jackson (2 Nights)
Day 7: Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Free Time
Day 8: Jackson Yellowstone National Park
Day 9: Yellowstone National Park Cody
Day 10: Cody Little Bighorn Battlefield Sheridan
Day 11: Sheridan Crazy Horse Keystone (2 Nights)
Day 12: Mount Rushmore and Keystone Free Time
Day 13: Keystone Depart Rapid City
- 7 Breakfasts
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- Luxury air-conditioned coach
- An expert Travel Director and separate driver
- Audio Headsets Provided throughout your holiday to enhance your included sightseeing experiences
- Variety of Optional Experiences
- City orientation tours
- All hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from Denver are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Spectacular Canyons and National Parks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 94 today.
- Earn US$ 62+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Spectacular Canyons and National Parks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 September 2021, a deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Spectacular Canyons and National Parks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Spectacular Canyons and National Parks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- During transportation this trip will operate with a number of empty seats to allow for extra physical distancing, including other distancing measures to protect against COVID-19.