- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Monument Valley half day hiking and backroads tour led by a Navajo guide and included dinner in the valley
- Guided hikes in Zion National Park
- Follow the trails deep into Bryce Canyon
- Hike to Delicate Arch in Arches National Park
Zion, Bryce, Arches and Grand Canyon National Parks offer the best trails in Southwest USA. Hike into the belly of the Grand Canyon down to Plateau Point, enjoy a sunset view or opt for a scenic flight for a bird's eye view. Explore the backroads of Monument Valley with a Navajo guide and observe strange red rock formations in Arches and Bryce Canyon National Parks. Skirt the switch-back trails in Zion up to Angels Landing for views of the valley below. This dedicated walking tour means you can explore the national parks the way they were meant to be - on foot and with camera at the ready!
Las Vegas - Zion National Park
Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park
Arches National Park - Canyonlands National Park
Grand Canyon (south Rim)
Route 66 - Las Vegas
- 10 nights hotel
- 2 breakfasts and 1 dinner with the Navajo in Monument Valley included. All other meals paid locally
- All transportation by private vehicle
- Free Wi-Fi in your vehicle (Maximum 5 users at one time)
- Professional tour leader and Navajo guide in Monument Valley
- Any international flights to/from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this National Parks Walk tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 148 today.
- Save US$ 98+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this National Parks Walk tour. You can cancel the tour up to 55 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 54 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 17 April 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
National Parks Walk tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this National Parks Walk tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.