- Deserts and canyons
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Monument Valley half day hiking and backroads tour led by a Navajo guide and included dinner in the valleyGuided hikes in Zion National ParkFollow the trails deep into Bryce CanyonHike to Delicate Arch in Arches National ParkWalk the Grand Canyon rim trails and go down into the belly of the canyonExplore Canyonlands National ParkIconic view over Dead Horse PointExperience the Las Vegas StripWine and cheese ‘Sundowner’ in an area of natural beauty
Zion, Bryce, Arches and Grand Canyon National Parks offer the best hiking trails in Southwest USA. Hike into the belly of the Grand Canyon down to Plateau Point, enjoy a sunset view or opt for a scenic flight for a bird's eye view. Hike through the backroads of Monument Valley with a Navajo guide and observe strange red rocks formations in Arches and Bryce Canyon National Parks. Skirt the switch-back trails in Zion up to Angels Landing for views of the valley below. This dedicated guided hiking tour means you can explore the national parks the way they were meant to be - on foot and with camera at the ready!
Day 1: Start Las Vegas
Day 2: To Zion National Park
Day 3: Walking in Zion National Park
Day 4: To Bryce Canyon, afternoon hike
Day 5-7: Arches National Park and Canyonlands
Day 8: To Monument Valley for trekking
Day 9-10: Grand Canyon (South Rim)
Day 11: To Las Vegas on Route 66; tour ends.
- 7 hotel and 3 motel nights,All accommodation2 breakfasts, 1 dinner
- All transport and listed activities
- We can include flights from the UK. Please contact us for a quote.
- Tour leader throughout
- 9 days walking
- Reasonable fitness required
- Altitude maximum 2,400m, average 800m
- Any international flights to/from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this National Parks Walk tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 180+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this National Parks Walk tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
National Parks Walk tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this National Parks Walk tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.