- duration 2.5 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 21+ yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Discover the most popular Vegas casino games and play like a pro with an expert local teacher by your side
- Dispel the myths and get the real story behind the gaming industry in Las Vegas
- Become an expert on gaming etiquette and technique and feel like a local for the rest of your trip!
- Immerse yourself in the action at some of the most iconic, glamorous and fun casinos on the Strip
Don’t know your snake eyes from your straight flush? Join an expert local guide and hear about the history and evolution of gaming in Las Vegas, get the lowdown on some of the most iconic casino games, pick up some insider tips on how to play and then try them yourself. Whether you’re a penny-slot player or a whale at the poker table, there’s something for everyone and who knows? Maybe you’ll hit big! Either way, a memorable day is definitely on the cards.
Your gaming adventure begins outside the iconic Caesar’s Palace at a place millions pass, but few notice: the statue of Nike. If you’re not up on your Greek mythology, Nike is the Goddess of Victory. What could be a more fitting totem for the capital of gambling?!
After getting the lowdown on Vegas’ gaming history, you’ll head inside one of the mega hotels on The Strip to learn about the ever-present (yes, they’re even in the airport) slot machines. These addictive games have a culture all their own. From the superstitions of how to pick a winner, to the technology inside, your guide will give you the rundown on this iconic Vegas game. You’ll then have a chance to play them for yourself. Who knows? Maybe you’ll pick the right one and hit the jackpot!
You’ll then head over to one of the more sophisticated hotels in town - a beautiful example of classic design and subtle elegance. This is where you’ll learn about one of the most exciting and, to some, intimidating games: craps. Craps evokes images of a tuxedo-clad James Bond, high energy betting, and cheering crowds, but for the uninitiated, this game can seem confusing or formidable. Your guide will give you all the info you need to feel confident placing bets along with the most seasoned gamblers.
Next, it’s off to a hotel that’s truly “for the birds.” This hotel is vintage Vegas at its best and is still an incredible example of classic Las Vegas flair. Here, you’ll hear all about the not-so-secret ties of old Las Vegas to the mafia and men like Bugsy Siegel within a beautiful ‘hidden’ garden. Your guide will also demonstrate a game of her/his choice.
Finally, your guide will take you to experience one of the newest ways to enjoy gambling in Las Vegas; a hotel, casino, shopping and entertainment promenade, where you’ll witness the future of gaming. Classic table games and slots are played next to beer pong (an American college-kid favorite), while a live DJ mixes beats you can’t help but move to. Here well play our final game of your tour - whether it’s something well-known like Texas Hold ‘Em, Blackjack, Roulette or a new addition, we challenge you to keep your poker face at this distinctly modern casino.
Your tour ends here but before you go, don’t forget to ask your local guide for recommendations on other exciting games to try, their favorite casinos in town, or a spot to grab a late lunch. Whatever the rest of your day brings, you’ll already feel like a winner!
- English-speaking guide
- Currency with which to enjoy the games
- additional food and drinks
- souvenirs and personal shopping
- tips/gratuities for your guide
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this Las Vegas Casino Games on The Strip: Insider Tips & Tricks tour is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the chosen start date, no refund applies.Payment
Full payment of 39 USD is required to confirm this tour.Travel Insurance
Las Vegas Casino Games on The Strip: Insider Tips & Tricks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Las Vegas Casino Games on The Strip: Insider Tips & Tricks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Meeting start point :
Meet outside at the headless winged statue of the Goddess Victory located at the sidewalk along Las Vegas Blvd. in front of Caesars Palace.Meeting end point :
A location of the guide’s choice on The StriCOVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour follows established guidelines that are in line with the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ framework against COVID-19.
- This tour follows the local government(s) recommendations for gatherings and group sizes.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing is highly encouraged on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.