- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 16 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 13
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the geologic wonders of Capitol Reef National Park.
- See sunrise from the Delicate Arch View Point.
- Go on the Narrows river hike in Zion National Park.
- Hike to the world's largest tree in Sequoia National Park.
On a mission to visit as many of the west coast's stunning national parks as you can? This 16-day tour will get you most of the way there with plenty of challenging but rewarding hikes along the way. Embark on a steep climb out of the valley on the Mist Trail (with incredible views for your efforts) and embark on a jaw-dropping narrow climb to the top of Angels Landing. You'll have plenty of time to catch your breath in between, whether it's star gazing in Capitol Reef's designated gold-tier International Dark Sky Park or enjoying some evening s'mores at Bryce Canyon National Park to recharge for the next adventure.
Day 1: Las Vegas
Day 2: Las Vegas/Capitol Reef National Park
Day 3: Capitol Reef National Park/Moab
Day 4: Canyonlands National Park
Day 5: Arches National Park
Day 6: Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument/Bryce Canyon National Park
Day 7: Bryce Canyon National Park/Zion National Park
Day 8: Zion National Park
Day 9: Zion National Park/Las Vegas
Day 10: Las Vegas/Sequoia National Park
Day 11: Sequoia National Park
Day 12: Kings Canyon National Park
Day 13: Sequoia National Park/Yosemite National Park
Day 14: Yosemite National Park
Day 15: Yosemite National Park
Day 16: Yosemite National Park/San Francisco
- Hotel (2 nts), participation camping (13 nts).
13 breakfasts, 11 lunches, 11 dinners
Note: Allow USD190-250 for meals not included.
- Air-conditioned private vehicle, hiking, walking.
- 1 CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Petroglyphs at Capitol Reef National Park
- Stargazing in a Dark Sky Park
- Capitol Reef National Park Visit
- Waterpocket Fold to Cassidy Arch Hike
- Dead Horse Point State Park Sunset
- Newspaper Rock State Historical Monument Visit
- Canyonlands National Park Visit
- Joint Trail and Chesler Park Hike
- Arches National Park Visit
- Devils Garden Hike
- Lower Calf Creek Falls Hike
- Bryce Canyon National Park Visit
- Queen's Garden and Navajo Loop Hike
- Zion National Park Visit
- Angels Landing Hike
- Observation Point Hike
- The Narrows Hike
- Sequoia Stargazing
- Sequoia National Park Visit
- General Sherman Giant Forest Hike
- Buena Vista Peak Hike
- Kings Canyon National Park Visit
- Mist Falls Hike
- Little Baldy Hike
- Grizzly Giant Loop Hike
- Yosemite National Park Visit
- Mist Trail Hike
- Snow Creek Trail Hike
- Entrance fees to all national parks and monuments with hiking and walking excursions
- Self-inflating mattresses and dome tents
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Las Vegas and from San Francisco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Hiking the Best of the West's National Parks tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 113+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Hiking the Best of the West's National Parks tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 25 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 25 November 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Hiking the Best of the West's National Parks tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Hiking the Best of the West's National Parks tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ActiveHiking, trekking, biking, rafting, and kayaking adventures all over the world, made for outdoor types.
- 2. Service Level : CampingCamping most nights with some hotel/hostel stays to start and throughout; affordable public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.