- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- Raft the entire length of the Grand Canyon
- Enjoy up to class V whitewater rapids
- Spot soaring birdlife
- The Grand Canyon’s exhilarating trails
There are few experiences in life that can compare to white water rafting in the Grand Canyon. It has taken the Colorado River millions of years to create this immense canyon, stretching nearly 280 miles in length and averaging over a mile in depth. You can experience this spectacular geological extravaganza in just eight days on this Grand Canyon rafting trip, and let's not forgot an exciting day exploring legendary Las Vegas. You'll leave civilization far behind as you travel the entire length of the canyon aboard specially designed motorized rafts, embracing the thrill of the white-water and exploring gigantic caverns, emerald pools and waterfalls that can only be found from the water. This is the ultimate Grand Canyon rafting adventure you've been searching for!
Las Vegas - Lees Ferry
Colorado River - Grand Canyon (south Rim)
- 7 nights camping
- 7 breakfast, 7 lunches & 6 dinners included plus soft drinks
- Services of professional rafting guide/boatman
- Roundtrip transportation from/to Las Vegas & Colorado River
- Any international flights to/from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Grand Canyon Rafting tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Grand American Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 154 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 102 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 07 February 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Grand Canyon Rafting tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Grand Canyon Rafting tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.