- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18-40 yrs
- Navajo 4x4 guided backroads tour in Monument Valley
- Zion's sandstone cliffs, canyons and valleys
- Bryce Canyon's rock hoodoos
- Visit to Glen Canyon Dam
This tour from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon visits the best national parks and Native American lands that Southwestern USA offers. Travel along the Grand Staircase taking in the towering red sandstone cliffs of Zion National Park and the supernatural hoodoos of Bryce Canyon National Park. Enjoy a two-night stop at the breathtaking and awe-inspiring Grand Canyon, a truly unrivalled natural wonder. Visit the spiritual heart of the Navajo Nation, Monument Valley, where a Navajo guide takes you on a 4x4 journey into the backcountry to learn how the landscape shaped Native American myths and hear stories of Navajo legends.
Las Vegas - Zion National Park
Zion National Park
Bryce Canyon National Park
Grand Canyon (south Rim)
Route 66 - Las Vegas
- 7 nights hotel
- Two breakfasts. All other meals paid locally
- All transportation by private vehicle & 4WD in Monument Valley
- Free Wi-Fi in your vehicle (Maximum 5 users at one time)
- Services of a professional tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canyons and Indian Lands tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Grand American Adventures. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save US$ 112 when booking on Bookmundi.
- Save +US$ 75 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 260 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 54 days before departure. For any departures within 29 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canyons and Indian Lands tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canyons and Indian Lands tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.