- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-38 yrs
- Experience a Grand Canyon sunrise or sunset on Christmas Day
- Celebrate New Year's Eve with fireworks on The Strip in Las Vegas
- Drive on the original Route 66 & stop at the roadside town of Seligman
- 4x4 backroads tour with a Navajo guide in Monument Valley
Wake up to Christmas at the Grand Canyon, then add in the towering red rock buttes of Monument Valley, the fairy-tale hoodoos of Bryce Canyon and the amazing hiking trails in Arches and Zion National Parks, and you've got yourself one hell of a trip! And then top it all off by ringing in the new year with the ultimate New Year's Eve party in Vegas, baby!
Day 1-2: Las Vegas, Route 66, Grand Canyon National Park
Day 3: Monument Valley
Day 4-5: Arches National Park, Moab
Day 6: Bryce Canyon National Park
Day 7: Zion National Park
Day 8: Las Vegas
Day 9: Las Vegas
- Budget Lodging, All accommodation
- All meals to be paid locally
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- Any international flights to/from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canyon Christmas Vegas New Year tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canyon Christmas Vegas New Year tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 0 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 26 July 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canyon Christmas Vegas New Year tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canyon Christmas Vegas New Year tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.