- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-38 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Unmissable two day 4x4 backcountry adventure
- Visit the town of Seligman on original Route 66
- Grand Canyon National Park sunrise or sunset
- Epic views from Dead Horse Point State Park
The name says it all! Canyons and adventure dominate this trip, so lace up your hiking boots and visit a whole fistful of Western USA's best national and state parks. Explore, experience and discover the real America in the incomparable Canyonlands of Arizona and Utah including two nights at the Grand Canyon. Plus, enjoy a high-adrenaline backcountry 4x4 slot canyon adventure for a once in a lifetime experience. From the Navajo tribal lands of Monument Valley, to vast deep canyons and towering mountains, as well as incredible walking trails - this all-encompassing tour is unforgettable!
Day 1-2 : Las Vegas - Route 66 - Grand Canyon National Park
Day 3 : Monument Valley
Day 4 : Arches National Park - Moab
Day 5-6 : 4x4 Backcountry Desert Adventure
Day 7 : Goblin Valley State Park - Capitol Reef National Park - Bryce Canyon National Park
Day 8-9 : Zion National Park
Day 10 : Zion National Park - Las Vegas
- 9 nights camping
- We operate a Food Kitty on this trip - you have the option to contribute US$10 a day which will cover your meals whilst camping
- Private transportation with free Wi-Fi (excluding backcountry trip)
- Services of a TrekAmerica tour leader
- All camping fees & equipment (except sleeping bag)
- Any international flights to/from Las Vegas are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Canyon Adventure tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 95 today.
- Save US$ 63+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Canyon Adventure tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 150 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure. For any departures within 11 September 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Canyon Adventure tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Canyon Adventure tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.