- Walking tour
- Active and outdoor
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 14+ yrs
- max group size 17
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Nicosia Walking tour of this divided capital
- Walking in the Troodos Mountains Traditional mountain villages, beautiful views and pine scented forests
- Akamas Peninsula Scenic coastal walking in the 'Footsteps of Aphrodite'
- GrecoRoman ruins Paphos mosaics, Kourion. Wellpreserved, fascinating historical sites
Steeped in mythology, Cyprus is a beautiful island to visit year round. Discover its varied landscapes, rich cultural heritage and colourful wild flowers while trekking in the Troodos Mountains and the remote coastal Akamas Peninsula. Troodos Mountains - Trek through traditional mountain villages and pine scented forests Wildlife - Look for wild moufflon and myriad species of migrant bird Archaeological sites - Discover 12th century Byzantine churches and explore the Tombs of the Kings in Pafos
Day 1 : Join trip in Larnaka
Day 2 : Drive to Troodos via Lefkosia (Nicosia) and the picturesque Solea Valley
Day 3 : Walk to Pedoulas, in the heart of the Troodos mountains
Day 4 : Walk to Milikouri via the Platy Valley, visit Kykkos monastery, drive to the coast
Day 5 : The remote Akamas Peninsula. Baths of Aphrodite walk
Day 6 : The remote Akamas Peninsula. Walk along quiet coastal tracks to Avagas Gorge
Day 7 : Drive to Larnaka via Pafos and Kourion
Day 8 : Trip ends in Larnaka
- 7 Breakfasts, 2 Lunches
- Livadhiotis City Hotel (2 nights)
- Troodos Hotel (2 nights)
- Souli Beach Hotel (2 nights)
- West End Hotel (1 night)
- Explore Tour Leader
- Any international flights to/from Larnaca are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Walking in Cyprus tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 39+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Walking in Cyprus tour. You can cancel the tour up to 60 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 59 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 18 November 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 18 November 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 59 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Walking in Cyprus tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Walking in Cyprus tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.For Solo Travelers
A twin share room may not always be available for solo travelers as it depends on the final number of people on the tour. If you have picked twin share room while booking, and that option is not available, we will get back to you after booking. A single room might then be available against an additional fee.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- The average size of this tour is just 12 people.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Various COVID-19 distancing measures have been implemented on this trip to ensure the safety of each traveller.
- This tour has implemented COVID-19 protocols that are guided by the WTTC (World Travel & Tourism Council), UNWTO (World Tourism Organisation), the European Commission and local government regulations. It amongst others take into account personal protection, extensive disinfecting and social distancing measures.