- Winter adventures
- Northern lights tour
- duration 7 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ yrs
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Actionpacked break in Arctic Sweden
- Stay at the worldfamous Icehotel
- Dogsled in silent forest trails
- Visit a reindeer herder and learn local Sami culture
Deep inside the Arctic Circle in Swedish Lapland sits the peaceful hamlet of Lappeasuando. From here all that lies ahead is a land characterised by deep forests, frozen lakes and the extraordinary Northern Lights.Our base is ideally located to explore the surrounding wilderness, with a week packed full of activities. Our Arctic adventure culminates with a memorable night in the magical Icehotel, the perfect end to a truly unforgettable adventure trip.
Day 1: Start Lappis Lodge, Lappeasuando.
Day 2: Morning at leisure; afternoon snowshoe excursion.
Day 3: Morning guided ice fishing; afternoon free for optional snowmobiling.
Day 4: Dogsled training and expedition to wilderness camp.
Day 5: Return to base on dogsleds via frozen lakes and pine forests.
Day 6: Traditional Sami lunch with reindeer encounter; afternoon transfer to
Day 7: End Icehotel, Jukkasjarvi.
- 4 nights lodge, with en suite dormitory-style rooms, 1 night wilderness camp, 1 night Icehotel , All accommodation
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches and 5 dinners included
- Travel by private minibus
- Transfers for group flights
- 5 days of mixed activities
- Group normally 4 to 12, plus guides and instructors. Min age 16 years
- Full Arctic clothing
- Any international flights to/from Lappis Lodge are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Arctic Sweden & the Icehotel tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Arctic Sweden & the Icehotel tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 April 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 April 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Arctic Sweden & the Icehotel tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Arctic Sweden & the Icehotel tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.