Lake Nakuru National Park Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours 2019/2020
Page 2 of 32 Wildlife safaris and game drives Tours with 6 Reviews
- Observe wildlife up close.
- Explore the Masai Mara National Reserve to see the Big 5.
- See flamingoes and 450 other species of birds in Lake Nakuru.
- Visit the forested slopes of the Aberdare Mountains in Aberdares National Park.
- See abundant wildlife and great scenery in the northern part of Kenya.
- See flamingoes and other 450 species of birds in Lake Nakuru.
- Spotting the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo, Rhino).
- Visiting some of the finest safari destinations in Africa.
- The tour covers at least 70% of Kenyan land.
- Masai Mara is famed for its closely knit populations of wild game and predators.
- Lake Nakuru is reknown for Flamingoes and the endangered white rhino.
- Search for the "big five" on safari.
- Witness the stunning view of Mt.
- Enjoy authentic accommodation in tented camps.
- Head over to the iconic Maasai Mara to see the African Big 5.
- Visit Lake Nakuru to see its mesmerizing flamingos.
- Travel to Samburu and Mt.
- Visit the Sweetwaters Chimp Sanctuary to see chimpanzees and rhinos.
- Witness the stunning Mt Kilimanjaro and the largest herds of elephants in Kenya.
- Game drives across the most popular safari destinations in Kenya to see Big 5.
- Visit the world famous Maasai Mara National Reserve.
- Go on a wildlife safari trip in Lake Nakuru National Park.
- Travel to Amboseli National Park, known for its large elephant herds.
- This safari tour includes stops to view the Great Rift Valley escarpment.
- Safari accommodation is provided in economy, luxury lodge or tented camps.
- Enjoy a game drive safari with transport in a pop up top safari minivan.
- Interactions with Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Rhino, Buffalo).
- Visit to the Sweetwaters Chimp Sanctuary to see chimpanzees and rhinos.
- Game drives across the most popular safari destinations in Kenya.
- Birds viewing including famous flamingos and pelican in Lake Nakuru.
- View all the big five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo) in Maasai Mara.
- The annual animal migration in July and August is spectacular.
- Game drives along the stunning backdrop of Mt.
- Highly likely to spot all the Big Five (Lion, Elephant, Rhino, Leopard, Buffalo).
- Visiti four of the most popular safari destinations in Kenya.
- View Kenya's northern wildlife species, including the Grevy's Zebra, only available here.
- Visit the Tree trops lodge, Queen Elizabeth's favourite.
- Visit Lake Nakuru, famous for unique bird species, the flamingoes, pelican and more.
- Enjoy game drives in Maasai Mara.
- Visit Soysambu Conservancy, located in the Rift Valley.
- See a variety of birds in and around Lake Elementaita.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results