- Kayaking and canoeing
- Active and outdoor
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 12
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spend your time immersing yourself into the tranquil lifestyle of Lake Como and Garda – admiring the views, getting active by the lake, and indulging in regional food and wine.
- Explore the beautiful villages, estates and gardens dotted around Lake Como, meandering the lake by ferry. Feel the fanciful vibe on the grounds of Bellagio's grand Villa Melzi, then see the shore from a kayak.
- Leave your bags at Milan’s central station and explore the wonders and urban history of this magical city while in transit between Como and Garda.
- Consider the option of taking a cable car up Monte Baldo – with varying degrees of mountain hikes available, or just to sit at the mountaintop restaurant for lunch, this experience gets you sky high above Garda.
Indulge your appetite and treat the senses on this exquisite active journey through Italy’s Lakes district. Hike the forested paths around Lakes Como and Garda, cycle through the Dolomite highlands and simply admire the stunning views at every turn. Ferry to and fro between lake villages and charming villas, clamber about the crumbling ruins of medieval castles and spend a day experiencing the cosmopolitan atmosphere of Milan. Idyllic in setting, laid-back in lifestyle, and a gastronomist’s delight, this jaunt through one of Europe’s most charming regions shouldn’t disappoint. And if it somehow does, take the issue up with one of the local residents – like Sting or George Clooney.
Kayaking & Hiking in Bellagio / Lake Como
Milan / Lake Garda
Hiking at Lake Garda
Biking in Riva del Garda / Malcesine / Lake Garda
Hiking at Lake Garda
- Hotel (7 nights)
- 7 Breakfasts
- Train , Boat , On foot , Kayak , Bicycle
- An expert tour leader
- Kayaking on Lake Como
- Villa Melzi
- Lake Como Boat Trip
- Rocca Abbey Hike
- Lake Garda Bike Ride
- Lake Garda Boat Trip
- Punta Vigilio & Torri del Benaco Hike
- Any international flights to Lake Como and from Garda are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italian Lakes: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 91+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italian Lakes: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 July 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Italian Lakes: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italian Lakes: Hike, Bike & Kayak tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This multi-activity trip requires a decent level of fitness, as you will be doing some kayaking, cycling and a fair amount of walking. Some of the treks involve steep hills and steps that you'll need to be able to climb, although sometimes there are easier, alternative routes you can take. Daily walking times vary between 3 and 6 hours, but the rewards are worth every step.
- Don’t let the heat keep you from exploring the world! Summer temperatures can be very high in the Italian Lakes district (over 40°C), which can make things uncomfortable. It’s important to use sun protection, wear layers to combat the heat, and drink plenty of water.
- As accommodation on this trip is twin-share, solo travellers will share a room with other travellers of the same gender. This trip is a great opportunity to get to know other like-minded people, so embrace it while you can. Please note that a single supplement is available on this trip (subject to availability). Space is at a premium in Europe and your hotel is no exception. Rooms are often small, but usually the central location makes up for that. For those travelling as a duo, hotels in Europe often don't have double beds, but rather two single beds that can be pushed together. In some cases, bathroom facilities will be shared rather than ensuite.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Climate and seasonal
Your fellow travellers
Joining point description
Joining point instructions