- Best price guaranteed
- No booking fees
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5-79 yrs
- max group size 30
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-15332
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Starts/Ends Labuan Bajo, Indonesia
- Private boat trip to visit surrounding islands
- 2night stay at hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Guided soft treks on Rinca Island and Komodo Island
- See the wildlife on the main islands and the biggest lizards on earth
This 3-day package takes you to Labuan Bajo, your base for a once-in-a-lifetime experience to see the Komodo dragons. Extend your stay if you have the time and dive in the pristine water of Flores, or even extend your stay longer for an overland journey to discover the unique culture at traditional villages and visit the three-colour lakes of Mount Kelimutu.
Day 1: Arrival Labuan Bajo – Visit Rinca & Kelor Island
Day 2: Labuan Bajo : Komodo Island & Pink Beach
Day 3: Departure Labuan Bajo
- 2-night stay at hotel in Labuan Bajo based on twin-sharing
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified
- Return airport transfer in a private, chauffeured, full air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips based on private basis with activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- Complete snorkeling gear
- Applicable entrance fee and ranger fee at Komodo National Park
- Public liability insurance
- 11% local goverment tax and 10% service charge
- Visa fee/arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any beverages (juice, soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/tipping for driver and/or guide and hotel porterage
- High season and peak season surcharge for hotel
- Any additional excursion/optional tour/activities that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Applicable conservation fund for Sundays or public holidays IDR 75.000 per person per day
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.
Is Asia open for tourists?
Despite the initial fears of the Covid-19 pandemic, most Asian countries have managed to mitigate its effects. As such, many popular destinations throughout the continent are currently open for travelers with precautionary measures like mandatory vaccinations. A few countries, however, require newly arrived travelers to spend a couple of days in quarantine.
As of February 2022, countries like Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia are officially open for vaccinated tourists without the need for quarantine. Meanwhile, India and Indonesia are two of the countries that may require you to quarantine for up to a week on arrival. However, Japan, Vietnam, and Myanmar are yet to open their doors to visitors.
How many days should you spend in Indonesia?
We recommend 5-7 days on each island that you plan to visit, and at least two weeks overall, but you can find out more in our guide on how many days to spend in Indonesia.
How much is the cost for a trip to Indonesia?
Depending on your travel style and accommodation, the average price of a trip to Indonesia for a solo US traveler for a week is around USD 1000-2500 including international flights. This equates to roughly USD 45 a day, but your activities, accommodations, and excursions may make this as high as USD 200 a day.
What is the best time to go to Indonesia?
Depending on where you’re visiting, the best time to visit Indonesia may be different, but it tends to stretch from May to September. Juggling the wet and dry seasons alongside peak travel prices can be tricky.
- Is Indonesia safe for tourists?