- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 30
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private cruise journey to visit surrounding islands
- Guided soft treks to see the biggest reptiles on earth on Rinca Island and Komodo Island
- Snorkel in turquoise waters off Kelor Island
- Swim with manta rays (depending on the season)
This 4-day package combines your stay with 2 nights in a cabin room on a wooden boat and ends with 1 night in a comfortable hotel room; providing you with an opportunity to see the Komodo dragons, to explore more of the Komodo National Park and to snorkel in the pristine waters.
Extend your stay if you have the time and scuba dive to explore deeper into Flores, or even extend your stay longer for an overland journey to discover the culture at traditional villages and visit the three-colour lakes of Mount Kelimutu.
Day 1: Arrival Labuan Bajo – Rinca – Kelor – Kalong Island
Day 2: Komodo Island - Pink Beach - Manta Point - Gililaba
Day 3: Gililaba - Sebayur Island - Labuan Bajo
Day 4: Depart Labuan Bajo
- 2-night stay on a local wooden boat based on twin-sharing (2 persons per cabin)
- 1-night stay in Labuan Bajo hotel based on twin-sharing
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified
- Boat trips based on private basis with activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Return airport transfer based on private-basis in a chauffeured, full air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- Complete snorkeling gear
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Entrance fee to Komodo National Park
- Public liability insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Visa fee/arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any beverages (juice, soft drinks and any alcoholic beverages)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/tipping for driver and/or guide and hotel porterage
- High Season and Peak season surcharge for hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activites that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Applicable conservation fund on Sundays/public holidays Rp 75,000 per person per day
- Earn US$ 26+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.