- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go birding in Komodo National Park and Mbeliling Forest
- Stop at Pink Beach for swimming and snorkeling
- Visit Sano Nggoang Crater lake
- Go to Cunca Rami waterfall
Komodo National Park and Mbeliling Forest in West Flores are two of the most popular places to visit for birding. These two spots are protected as special conservation sites for endemic birds and unique flora and fauna.
Our itinerary also leads you to many beautiful places on the Island including beaches, waterfalls, rain forests, lakes, and spectacular landscapes. Enjoy a boat ride along with swimming and snorkelling.
Day 1: Dendapasar - Labuan Bajo
Day 2: Birding in Komodo Island
Day 3: Birding in Sano Nggoang and Mbeliling Forest
Day 4: Labuan Bajo - Denpasar
- AC car during tours and transfer
- Boat to Komodo
- Accommodation (based on a shared room)
- Mineral water during the trip
- Bird watching guide
- Entrance fee
- Domestic flights
- Porter fee
- Save US$ 32+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.