- duration 4 days
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Private cruise journey to visit surrounding islands
- Guided nature walks to see the biggest lizards on Earth at Rinca Island and Komodo Island
- Onenight stay on a local wooden boat and twonight stay at a hotel in Labuan Bajo
- Picnic lunch at Cunca Wulang waterfall
Dotted by volcanoes that are often surrounded by terraced valleys, then ringed by glorious beaches, the island of Flores is a fabulous destination for adventurers, nature lovers and explorers. The port town of Labuan Bajo on the west of the island is the entry point to Komodo National Park, a World Heritage Site that is home to the wild Komodo dragon. With superb diving spots and rich marine life such as mantas, sharks, turtles, dolphins, dugongs and pelagics, the park also offers an underwater paradise.
This 4-day adventure package combines your stay with 1 night in a standard cabin room on a local wooden boat with 2 nights at a hotel of your choice; providing you with an opportunity to see the Komodo dragons, to visit the most important spots in the national park, to swim in pristine tropical waters at superb snorkeling spots, as well as visiting a waterfall.
Extend your stay if you have the time and dive in the pristine waters of Flores, or even extend your stay longer for an overland journey to discover the cultural delights of traditional villages and visit the three-colour lakes of Mount Kelimutu.
Day 1: Arrival Labuan Bajo – Rinca – Kelor – Kalong Island
Day 2: Kalong – Komodo Island – Pink Beach – Labuan Bajo
Day 3: Cunca Wulang Waterfall
Day 4: Departure Labuan Bajo
- 1-night accomodation on a local wooden boat (cabin) based on twin-sharing
- 2-night accomodation at choice of hotel in Labuan Bajo based on twin-sharing
- Meals mentioned in the itinerary as specified
- Return airport transfer based on private-basis in a chauffeured, fully air-conditioned vehicle
- Boat trips based on private basis with activities as indicated in the itinerary
- Professional and licensed English-speaking guide
- Complete snorkeling gear
- All entrance fees, donations and parking fees as per itinerary
- Entrance fee and ranger fee at Komodo National Park
- Public Liability Insurance
- 11% local government tax and 10% service charge
- Visa fee / arrangements if applicable
- Any domestic or international flights
- Any beverages (juice, soft drinks or any alcoholic beverages)
- Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone call, room service, mini bar, etc
- Personal health and travel insurance
- Gratuities/ tipping for driver and/or guide and hotel porterage
- High season and peak season surcharge for hotel if applicable
- Any additional excursion/optional tours/activites that are not mentioned in the itinerary
- Applicable conservation fund for Sundays or public holidays @ Rp 75,000 per person per day
- Earn US$ 27+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.