- duration 4 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- guiding method
- Tour Code BM-33442
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Take wacky pictures in the famous Salar de Uyuni
- Drive through the Bolivian Altiplano’s moonlike deserts
- Marvel at breathtaking red and green colored lakes
- See active volcanoes and relax in therapeutic hot springs
Depart La Paz for an unforgettable expedition through the vast and blinding-white salt flats of Uyuni and into the desert of southwest Bolivia. Along the way, visit tiny villages, salt hostels, multi-colored lakes with flamingos, geysers, and thermal hot-springs at 4,000 - 5,000m.
Day 1: La Paz - Uyuni, Bolivia
Day 2: Uyuni, Bolivia
Day 3: Uyuni, Bolivia
Day 4: Uyuni - Atacama, Bolivia
- 3N in overnight buses and hostels
- 1N in overnight buses between La Paz and Uyuni
- 1N in small salt hostel in San Juan or Atulcha
- 1N in Huayllajara hostel
- 2 Breakfast(s), 3 Lunch(es), 3 Dinner(s),
- Transport as per itinerary
- Accommodation pick-up in La Paz
- 1 overnight trip in tourist bus from La Paz to Uyuni
- Shared transfer across to Atacama
- English-speaking guide for some experiences
- Visits and guided tours
- Uyuni Salt Flats Guided Tour
- Eduardo Avaroa Andean Flora and Fauna Reserve Guided Tour
- Visit to thermal waters of Polques
- Visit to Laguna Verde and Laguna Blanca
- Entrance fee to Incahuasi Island (approx. 30 Bs)
- Entrance fee to Eduardo Avaroa Reserve (approx. 150 Bs)
- Sleeping bags (recommended during Uyuni Expedition, approx. 50 Bs)
- Private room during Uyuni Expedition (approx. 48 USD per person, subject to availability)
- Hot shower at the lodges (approx. 30 Bs)
- Travel insurance
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Earn US$ 23+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 4D/3N (La Paz to Atacama) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 April 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 119 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 4D/3N (La Paz to Atacama) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Uyuni Salt Flats & Desert Adventure 4D/3N (La Paz to Atacama) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols