- duration 3 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18-99 yrs
- max group size 18
- Tour Code BM-34689
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Explore the archaeological marvels of Isla del Sol
- Visit the "birthplace" of the Inca Empire
- Marvel at breathtaking Lake Titicaca views
Go on a 3-day adventure that allows you to take in the beautiful views of Lake Titicaca as you discover magical Isla del Sol with its famous Inca stairs and fountain of eternal youth. Be sure to take lots of photos as you explore the historical ruins on the island!
Day 1: La Paz - Isla del Sol, Bolivia
Day 2: Isla del Sol, Bolivia - Cuzco, Peru
Day 3: Cuzco, Peru
- 2N in hostels or 3-star hotels and overnight bus
- 1N in Isla del Sol
- 1N Overnight bus from Puno to Cuzco
- 1 Breakfast(s),
- Shared shuttle, Public bus and ferry
- Airport transfers
- Tourist bus from La Paz to Copacabana
- Tourist bus from Copacabana to Cuzco
- Roundtrip public ferry from Copacabana to Isla del Sol
- English-speaking guide for some activities
- Explore Isla del Sol taking part in different activities
- Entrance fee to Tiquina Strait (approx. 4 Bs)
- Entrance fee to Isla del Sol (approx. 30 Bs)
- Travel insurance
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake Titicaca & Isla del Sol Explorer 3D/2N (La Paz to Cuzco) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 63 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 62 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 February 2024, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 62 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lake Titicaca & Isla del Sol Explorer 3D/2N (La Paz to Cuzco) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake Titicaca & Isla del Sol Explorer 3D/2N (La Paz to Cuzco) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols