- duration 2 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Visit the beautiful town of Copacabana, Bolivia
- Experience Titicaca, one of the world’s highest lakes
- Hike original Inca stairs to the top of Isla del Sol
Explore Lake Titicaca and mystical Isla del Sol on a 2-day trip from La Paz stopping through Copacabana on your way to Isla del Sol. Spend a night on this beautiful island before ending your trip in Puno.
Day 1: La Paz - Isla del Sol, Bolivia
Day 2: Isla del Sol - Copacabana - Puno, Peru
- 1 night budget hotel
- 1 Breakfast(s)
- 2 Lunch(es)
- Pick-up, transfers & ferry crossings
- La Paz accommodation pick-up
- Shared transfer La Paz to Copacabana to Puno
- Sun Island & Tiquina ferry crossing
- Active, cultural activities
- Inca stairs hike to top of Isla del Sol
- Guided walk to Pilkokaine temple
- Bilingual guide
- Meals & Drinks Not Stated Above
- Personal Expenses
- Travel Insurance
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Lake Titicaca & Isla del Sol Adventure 2D/1N (La Paz to Puno) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 July 2021, a deposit of 30% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 89 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Lake Titicaca & Isla del Sol Adventure 2D/1N (La Paz to Puno) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Lake Titicaca & Isla del Sol Adventure 2D/1N (La Paz to Puno) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
SUGGESTED PACKING LIST
Rain pants, rain poncho, trekking boots, sandals, warm socks, sweater, thermals, hat, gloves, sun hat, sun block, sun glasses, flashlight/torch, camera, extra batteries and memory card (there is limited to no electricity available during the trek), waterproof bags for your camera, hand sanitizer, personal first aid kit, water bottle.
DON'T FORGET THE ESSENTIALS
Original passport, visa (if applicable), insurance card, personal medications.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols