- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- age_requirement 18-39 yrs
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover colonial cities and historic cultures.
- Cross the Salar de Uyuni and surrounding desert altiplano on a 4x4 excursion.
- Witness the stunning scenery and unique culture of northern Argentina.
Breathe in the Inca spirit of La Paz and dance in the tango palaces of Buenos Aires on this two-week adventure. Connecting the Andes to the Atlantic, you'll journey across the surreal landscapes of the Atacama Desert and the Salar de Uyuni. Feel like a sophisticate as you sip wine in Buenos Aires and pull back the curtain on the centre of the continent. Best of all, you'll do it in the company of other fun, young travellers. Don't choose between inspiring wilderness and urban sophistication — do it all.
Day 1: La Paz
Day 2: La Paz/Sucre (1B)
Day 3: Sucre
Day 4: Sucre (1B)
Day 5: Sucre/Potosí (1B)
Day 6: Potosí (1B)
Day 7: Potosí/Uyuni (1B)
Day 8: Uyuni/Salt Flats (1B, 1D)
Day 9: Salt Flats and Desert Crossing
Day 10: Salt Flats and Desert Crossing /San Pedro de Atacama
Day 11: San Pedro de Atacama
Day 12: San Pedro de Atacama/Salta
Day 13: Salta
Day 14: Salta/Buenos Aires
Day 15: Buenos Aires
- Simple hotels (twin-share) (10 nts), hostels (multi-share) (1 nt), overnight bus (1 nt), basic hotel/G Adventures-supported community lodge on Salar de Uyuni excursion (2 nts, multi-share).
10 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD345-450 for meals not included.
- Local bus, plane, 4x4 truck.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Discover Moment: Sucre
- Your Discover Moment: Salta
- 4x4 excursion to the Salar de Uyuni and surrounding area (3 days)
- Transportation between destinations and included activities
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to La Paz and from Buenos Aires are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this La Paz to Buenos Aires: Andes & the Atacama Desert tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 81 today.
- Earn US$ 54+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this La Paz to Buenos Aires: Andes & the Atacama Desert tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
La Paz to Buenos Aires: Andes & the Atacama Desert tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this La Paz to Buenos Aires: Andes & the Atacama Desert tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.