- Trekking and Hiking
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Small group Request as private
- age requirement 12-95 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Tour Code BM-4602
- Footprint Carbonneutral CO2 emissions resulting from all trips on Bookmundi will be offset via investments in carbon reduction projects.
- Operated in English
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Explore the pre-Incan ruins of Tiahuanaco.
- Witness life on Lake Titicaca.
- Soak in the views and culture of the Sacred Valley.
From the bustling market-filled streets of La Paz to Incan culture high in the Andes, this two-week adventure provides a panoramic view of Peru and a glimpse of Bolivia. Embrace cultures past and present in Cusco and La Paz and interact with locals from the region’s communities for an immersive experience that few rarely get to know. Conquer the Inca Trail, one of the world’s best known and challenging hikes, and experience the stunning views of majestic Machu Picchu. As the region’s largest operator, we run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters, quality food, service, and equipment.
Day 1: La Paz
Day 2: La Paz
Day 3: La Paz/Puno
Day 4: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 5: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 6: Puno/Cusco
Day 7: Cusco
Day 8: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 9: Inca Trail
Day 10: Inca Trail
Day 11: Inca Trail
Day 12: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 13: Cusco
Day 14: Cusco/Lima
Day 15: Lima
- Hotels (10 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
14 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD315-410 for meals not included.
- Public bus, plane, train, boat, ferry, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on the hike, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca Your Discover Moment: Cusco. Tiahuanaco visit. Floating islands of Uros visit. Lake Titicaca guided tour. Sacred Valley guided tour. Pottery making demonstration. Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days). Machu Picchu guided tour. Internal flight. All transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Welcome Moment: Welcome Moment - Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Tiahuanaco visit
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to La Paz and from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inca Empire tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 86+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inca Empire tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 09 February 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 09 February 2024, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inca Empire tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inca Empire tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on this tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.