- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu.
- Explore the preIncan ruins of Tiahuanaco.
- Witness life on Lake Titicaca.
- Soak in the views and culture of the Sacred Valley.
From the bustling market-filled streets of La Paz to Incan culture high in the Andes, this two-week adventure provides a panoramic view of Peru and a glimpse of Bolivia. Embrace cultures past and present in Cusco and La Paz and interact with locals from the region’s communities for an immersive experience that few rarely get to know. Conquer the Inca Trail, one of the world’s best known and challenging hikes, and experience the stunning views of majestic Machu Picchu. As the region’s largest operator, we run our own treks, which ensures the fair treatment of our porters, quality food, service, and equipment.
Day 1: La Paz
Day 2: La Paz
Day 3: La Paz/Puno
Day 4: Puno/Lake Titicaca
Day 5: Lake Titicaca/Puno
Day 6: Puno/Cusco
Day 7: Cusco
Day 8: Cusco/Ollantaytambo
Day 9: Inca Trail
Day 10: Inca Trail
Day 11: Inca Trail
Day 12: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 13: Cusco
Day 14: Cusco/Lima
Day 15: Lima
- Hotels (10 nts), camping (3 nts), homestay (1 nt).
14 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD315-410 for meals not included.
- Public bus, plane, train, boat, ferry, hiking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on the hike, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Ccaccaccollo Community and Women's Weaving Co-op visit, Ccaccaccollo
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Local Living Moment: Lake Titicaca Homestay, Lake Titicaca
- Your Discover Moment: Cusco
- Tiahuanaco visit
- Floating islands of Uros visit
- Lake Titicaca guided tour
- Sacred Valley guided tour
- Pottery making demonstration
- Inca Trail guided hike with cooks and porters (4 days)
- Machu Picchu guided tour
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to La Paz and from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Inca Empire tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 108 today.
- Earn US$ 72+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Inca Empire tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Inca Empire tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Inca Empire tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Merchandising : Award Winning Inca Trail ProgramNamed Best Inca Trail Tour Operator by the Regional Direction of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Cusco (RDFTTC) in Peru. Your purchase of this tour helps employ over 560 local guides, porters, cooks, drivers, and office staff — connecting local communities to the global tourism chain. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.