- Sit down for a sunset picnic on the stark and surreal Salar de Uyuni.
- Learn about local culture in a small Quechua community in a remote patch of the Bolivian desert.
- Enjoy an interactive culinary experience in La Paz featuring a fusion of traditional and modern cuisine.
- Experience life at a traditional hacienda firsthand
Expect the unexpected on an adventure through Bolivia, a country experiencing a surge in popularity due in part to its stunning landscapes and the rich cultural heritage of its indigenous populations. Explore the historic capital of Sucre and sky-high La Paz, experience life at a traditional hacienda, and watch the sunset from atop the sweeping Uyuni Salt Flats.
Day 1: La Paz
Day 2: La Paz
Day 3: La Paz/Sucre
Day 4: Potosi Countryside
Day 5: Potosí/Uyuni
Day 6: Uyuni
Day 7: Uyuni/La Paz
Day 8: La Paz
- Hotels (6 nts), Hacienda/farm (1 nt).
7 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 4 dinners
Note: Allow USD180-235 for meals not included.
- Private van, 4x4 vehicle, plane, walking
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: La Paz Culinary Experience
- La Paz
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Bolivian Hacienda Experience
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lunch
- Santiago de Agencha
- Arrival transfer
- La Paz city tour
- Sucre orientation walk
- Excursions to the Salar de Uyuni
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Highlights of Bolivia tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 77+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Highlights of Bolivia tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 10 October 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 10 October 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Highlights of Bolivia tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Highlights of Bolivia tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 12 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Elevated hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.