- Visit the the incredible Palca Canyon
- Stay at an ecolodge in a small village of Tuni. Learn more about the local way of life
- Enjoy hiking in the Cordillera Real, a mountain range in the Bolivian Andes
- Discover the history of coffee in South America. See how it is produced in Coroico
See majestic mountains from up close. Hike through remote mountainous terrain, wild Pampas, the fields of Altiplano and, finally, the lush vegetation of the Yungas. Meet the locals and stay at their homes enjoying an authentic experience that most tours fail to provide. Help them pen their llamas, observe their daily life and enjoy delicious meals prepared with locally sourced produce.
This adventure will provide you with a better understanding to the life of the people living in rural Bolivia while bring you face to face with stunning landscapes of inexplicable beauty. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: La Paz arrival
Day 2: La Paz – Palca Canyon – La Paz
Day 3: La Paz – Lake Titicaca (Quewaya)
Day 4: Lake Titicaca (Quewaya) – Cojata
Day 5: Cojata – Penas
Day 6: Penas – Villa Andino
Day 7: Villa Andino – Tuni
Day 8: Tuni
Day 9: Tuni – Campo Canal
Day 10: Campo Canal – Huayna Potosi
Day 11: Huayna Potosi – Chucura
Day 12: Chucura – San Francisco
Day 13: San Francisco – Coroico
Day 14: Coroico coffee plantation visit & drive to La Paz
Day 15: La Paz departure
- Meals: 10 breakfast, 10 lunch and 8 dinner
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guide
- Pickup and drop-off. Private transport unless otherwise indicated
- Entrance fees to the monuments and destinations mentioned on the itinerary
- Porters during the hike
- Bolivia visa
- International flight tickets
- Travel insurance
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like laundry, phone calls, etc
- Earn US$ 74+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.