- Walking tour
- duration 9 days
- tour type Independent
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- See La Paz from the eyes of a local
- Discover Lake Titicaca and Isla del Sol
- Traverse the stunning Uyuni Salt Flats
Discover the incomparable nature and rich, colourful culture of Bolivia on this 9-day trip through La Paz, Lake Titicaca, and the Uyuni Salt Flats.
Day 1: La Paz, Bolivia
Day 2: La Paz, Bolivia
Day 3: La Paz - Sun Island, Bolivia
Day 4: Sun Island - La Paz, Bolivia
Day 5: La Paz - Uyuni, Bolivia
Day 6: Uyuni - San Juan or Atulcha, Bolivia
Day 7: San Juan or Atulcha - Huayllajara, Bolivia
Day 8: Huayllajara - Uyuni - La Paz, Bolivia
Day 9: La Paz, Bolivia
- 8N in hostels or 3-star hotels and roundtrip overnight bus
- 3N in La Paz
- 1N in Sun Island
- 1N in Uyuni
- 1N in Huayllajara
- 2N Roundtrip overnight bus (semi-bed) from La Paz to Uyuni
- 6 Breakfast(s)
- 5 Lunch(es)
- 2 Dinner(s)
- Shared Shuttle and Public Bus
- Airport transfers
- Roundtrip tourist bus from La Paz to Copacabana
- Roundtrip public ferry from Copacabana to Sun Island
- Roundtrip overnight bus (semi-bed) from La Paz to Uyuni
- English-speaking guide for some activities
- City and Nature expeditions
- La Paz City Tour with cable car tickets
- Sun Island Guided Walking Tour
- Uyuni Salt Flats Guided Tour
- Eduardo Avaroa Andean Flora and Fauna Reserve Guided Tour
- Visit to thermal waters of Polques
- Visit to Laguna Verde and Laguna Blanca
- Entrance fee to Tiquina Strait (approx. 4 Bs)
- Entrance fee to Sun Island (approx. 30 Bs)
- Entrance fee to Incahuasi Island (approx. 30 Bs)
- Entrance fee to Eduardo Avaroa Reserve (approx. 150 Bs)
- Mules and porters in Sun Island (approx. 50 Bs every 2 bags)
- Sleeping bags (recommended during Uyuni Expedition, approx. 50 Bs)
- Private room during Uyuni Expedition (approx. 48 USD per person, subject to availability)
- Hot shower at the lodges (approx. 30 Bs)
- Travel insurance
- Other activities
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Personal expenses and gratuities
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 37+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bolivia Explorer 9D/8N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 02 September 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 02 September 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bolivia Explorer 9D/8N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bolivia Explorer 9D/8N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols