- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 11 days
- tour type Group
- tour_type Group tour
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Explore the winding streets and markets of La Paz.
- Experience the Salar de Uyuni and high mountain wilderness by 4x4.
- Discover colonial cities and historic cultures in Bolivia
Climb to the top of South America for an out-of-this-world Bolivian experience — encounter awe-inspiring geography, cities rich in colonial history, and Indigenous culture. From La Paz, the highest capital city in the world, travel to the crest of the Andes and the middle of nowhere for three days of incredible off-road exploration of the Uyuni Salt Flats and surrounding desert altiplano. Take the road less travelled and meet locals for an immersive cultural experience that few travellers get to know. If you are looking for an authentic experience away from the tourist track, Bolivia is the perfect place for genuine adventure.
Day 1: La Paz
Day 2: La Paz/Sucre
Day 3: Sucre
Day 4: Sucre
Day 5: Sucre/Potosí
Day 6: Potosí/Uyuni
Day 7: Uyuni/Salt Flats
Day 8: Salt Flats
Day 9: Salt Flats/Uyuni
Day 10: La Paz
Day 11: La Paz
- Hotels (8 nts), G Adventures-supported lodge/basic hotels on Salar de Uyuni excursion (2 nts, multi-share).
9 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
Note: Allow USD265-345 for meals not included.
- Public bus, train, 4x4 vehicle, plane.
- G Adventures Representative in La Paz, CEO (Chief Experience Officer).
- Your G for Good Moment: Jukil Community Experience & Lodge, Santiago de Agencha
- Your Discover Moment: Sucre
- 4x4 excursion to the Uyuni Salt Flats (3 days)
- Internal flight
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to/from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bolivia Discovery tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 62 today.
- Earn US$ 41+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bolivia Discovery tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 17 March 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 17 March 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Bolivia Discovery tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bolivia Discovery tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 3 - AverageSome tours may include light hiking, biking, rafting, or kayaking in addition to walking.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.