- duration 14 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
This two week adventure takes you through some of the most spectacular scenery found in South America. Start in La Paz, the highest capital in the world, before experiencing the magical Uyuni Salt Flats. Spot flamingos at Laguna Colorada and enjoy some of the finest wines in Mendoza. End your tour in the vibrant city of Buenos Aires, where you can enjoy tango shows, markets, and a truly atmospheric South American experience.
Day 1: Arrive La Paz
Day 2: Uyuni
Day 3: Uyuni (Salt Flats)
Day 4: Laguna Colorada
Day 5-6: San Pedro de Atacama
Day 6: Valley of the Moon
Day 7-9: Santiago
Day 8: Santiago
Day 9: Santiago
Day 10-12: Mendoza
Day 11: Mendoza
Day 12: Mendoza
Day 13: Buenos Aires
Day 14: Depart Buenos Aires
- 11 night(s) in hotels, 2 night(s) in hostels
- 12 Breakfast(s), 3 Lunch(es), 2 Dinner(s)
- flight(s), 4WD, Private Vehicle
- Drive on the Salar de Uyuní salt flats
- Entry to Laguna Colorada National Park
- Guided tour of the Valley of the Moon
- Guided Argentinian Winery Tour
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 86+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bolivia, Chile & Argentina tour. You can cancel the tour up to 61 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 08 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bolivia, Chile & Argentina tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bolivia, Chile & Argentina tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.