- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- The exotic wildlife of the Amazon is unparalleled anywhere else in the world. Encounter whitelipped peccary, black spider monkeys or green and red macaws on guided walking tours and learn about the rainforest’s delicate ecosystems
- Boat down the Beni and Tuchi rivers, passing through the breathtaking Bala Canyon
- Night walks provide the chance to see illusive wildlife that only come out when the sun goes down
- Witness animals bathe in mud and gather around naturally formed salt licks
From the brightly coloured busy streets of La Paz to lush canopies of Madidi, indulge in equal parts activity and relaxation on this exciting five-day jungle adventure, deep within the Amazon. Take a motorboat up the Tuichi River, hike along the Tareche Trail, observe exotic birdlife, howler monkeys and peccaries on the Biwa Trail, or arm yourself with a torch and explore the jungle at night with a local guide. Learn about the jungle’s many medicinal plants, fish for piranha and chill out with a cool drink in your hammock.
La Paz / Rurrenabaque / Madidi National Park
Madidi National Park
Madidi National Park
Madidi National Park / Rurrenabaque / La Paz
- Hotel (1 night), Jungle Lodge (3 nights)
- 4 Breakfast, 4 Lunch, 3 Dinner
- Boat , Plane
- Madidi National Park - Entrance fee
- Madidi National Park - Wabu trail jungle walk
- Any international flights to/from La Paz are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Bolivia: Amazon Jungle Short Break tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 41+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Bolivia: Amazon Jungle Short Break tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 23 days before departure. For any departures within 01 August 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Bolivia: Amazon Jungle Short Break tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Bolivia: Amazon Jungle Short Break tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Last modified (date)
Is this trip right for you
Food and dietary requirements
A couple of rules
Your fellow travellers