- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Overnight at 3 incredible and pristine beaches
- Kayak your way to the Bay of Ensenada Grande
- Experience the magic of swimming with sea lion pups
Go on this 4-Day expedition and experience the perfect introduction to sea-kayaking. Snorkel each day in one of the world’s most diverse natural aquariums and go for hikes exploring canyons with amazing rock formations and fascinating plant life. Feel relaxed as a motorboat (panga) escorts the group and transports all our gear from one camp to the next.
Day 1: La Paz - Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 2: Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 3: Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 4: Espiritu Santo Island - La Paz, Mexico
- 3 Nights camping accommodation in Espiritu Santo Island
- 3 Breakfast(s)
- 4 Lunch(es)
- 3 Dinner(s)
- Van and Boat
- La Paz accommodation pick-up/drop-off
- La Paz - Espiritu Santo Island - La Paz boat transfer
- Certified bilingual naturalist guides
- Active adventure
- 4-Day kayaking adventure
- Singles and/or double kayaks
- All kayaking gear
- Camping equipment
- Motorboat escort carrying all the gear
- Cook and cook's assistant
- Airport transfers
- La Paz accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Sleeping bags, snorkel sets and wetsuits (Available for rent)
- Tips (Please keep in mind that tipping is common and would be greatly appreciated)
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baja Kayak Quick Adventure 4D/3N (Fully Catered) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 23 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 23 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Baja Kayak Quick Adventure 4D/3N (Fully Catered) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baja Kayak Quick Adventure 4D/3N (Fully Catered) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION*Fully Catered:
A motor boat escorts the group and transports all the gear. This means that your kayak is lighter and of course, there is no need to pack and unpack it each day. In addition to your kayak guides, you have a cook and cook's assistant, so while you are out paddling, hiking or snorkeling your next meal is being prepared and the crew takes care of all the washing up. Having a motor boat alongside means that we are able to take ice chests full of cold beer and other refreshing beverages and a more flexible program. For instance, younger children may choose to ride in the panga to the next camping beach. Please note that your assistance will still be required to set up and take down your own tent and help load and unload the boat. The minimum age for this category is 6.
*This tour only departs on select dates from October to May depending on the category. Please read carefully the inclusions and specific departure dates at the time of your booking.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols