- duration 9 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 18
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Sleep under the stars at pristine beaches
- Swim alongside playful sea lion pups
- Kayak surrounded by iconic natural beauty
Join us for this expedition and go sea kayaking around Espiritu Santo island. The rugged shoreline, offshore islands, series of headlands and deep bays make for a new adventure each day! Snorkel in one of the world’s most diverse natural aquariums and go for hikes exploring canyons with amazing rock formations and fascinating plant life. Participate in all the camping and cooking duties, under the leadership of your guides.
Day 1: La Paz, Mexico
Day 2: La Paz - Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 3: Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 4: Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 5: Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 6: Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 7: Espiritu Santo Island, Mexico
Day 8: Espiritu Santo Island - La Paz, Mexico
Day 9: La Paz, Mexico
- 8N in 3-star hotels and camping
- 2N in La Paz
- 6N Camping in Espiritu Santo Island
- 8 Breakfast(s)
- 7 Lunch(es)
- 7 Dinner(s)
- Shuttle and boat transfers
- La Paz Accommodation Pick-up/Drop-Off
- La Paz - Espiritu Santo Island - La Paz Boat Transfer
- English-speaking guide
- All activities as per itinerary
- Single and/or double kayaks
- Kayaking Gear
- Camping Equipment
- Airport Transfers and flights
- Sleeping bags (Available for rent)
- Snorkel sets and wet suits (Available for rent)
- Personal Expenses
- All the tips to the guides are optional and not included
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 55+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Baja Kayak Expedition 9D/8N (Cooperatively Catered) tour. You can cancel the tour up to 33 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 32 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 27 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 27 October 2021, a deposit of 20% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 32 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Baja Kayak Expedition 9D/8N (Cooperatively Catered) tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Baja Kayak Expedition 9D/8N (Cooperatively Catered) tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION*Cooperatively Catered:
In this category there is no motor boat support. Therefore, you are kayaking fully loaded kayaks and participating in all the camping and cooking duties, under the leadership of your guides. At the beginning of the trip, you will learn how to efficiently pack your sea-kayak. It will then become a group task each day to load all the expedition gear into the kayaks before paddling to the next camping beach. The group will all help set up camp, cook meals and clean dishes. We have a pre-set meal plan, and the guides take overall responsibility, but everyone will take turns helping with the food prep, etc. We make a mid week re-provision effectively halving the supplies we need to carry, it also enables us to take away the accumulated trash. We find this expeditionary style of trip enhances the feeling of comradeship and creates a greater sense of adventure and self-sufficiency. The minimum age for this category is 12.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Implemented COVID-19 Protocols