- Road trips
- Nature and bush walks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore the Hule Lagoon, visit 2 lakes of volcanic origin
- Travel through one of the most popular hiking trails in Costa Rica
- Enjoy a delicious lunch with a local Costa Rican family
- Dedicated driver and guide. Small groups to assure excellent personalized service
Popularly referred to as the Hule Lagoon, this beautiful lagoon is spread over an area of 55 hectares (136 acres) and is located at the base of the Cerro Congo Volcano, 11 km (6.83 miles) away from the famous Poas Volcano. This area is renowned for its excellent trekking trails due to the variety of sceneries and terrain it offers, ranging from clay to dirt, volcanic rocks and grasslands.
Travel through a rainforest during your descent. Enjoy incredible views of primary and secondary lagoons along your way. Along the 8 km (5 miles) circuit trail, you will visit 2 of the 3 most important lagoons of the area, ranging from 15 to 55 hectares in surface area.
After this amazing and intense 3-4 hour hike, you will arrive at the main observation point, where you can savor a delicious, traditional Costa Rican lunch.
- Transportation to and from your hotel in an air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- Bilingual, naturalist guide
- Reserve entrance fee
- Bottled mineral water, energizing snacks
- Lunch, walking sticks and insurance policy
- Tips or souvenirs
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPrice per person (USD) This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults Children must be accompanied by an adult Must be at least 8 years old Special price for children between 08 – 11 years Must be in a good physical condition Moderated hike May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish) A vegetarian option is available, please inform us at the time of your booking if required Transportation included from most La Fortuna hotels. If your hotel is far from downtown La Fortuna or the main road to the Arenal Volcano, extra charges may apply, please ask The departure times are approximates. Your exact pickup time will be sent in your reservation confirmation