- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 8 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 8+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See the top attractions of La Fortuna in just one day
- Visit Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall and the Arenal Hanging Bridges
- Enjoy hiking, swimming and spotting wildlife
- Delicious lunch included
The incredible Arenal Volcano is not to be missed, so we start the adventure at the Arenal Volcano National Park to hike a 4 km (2.5 miles) trail called “Lava Slides of 1992” which will take us as close to the mighty Arenal as possible, without risking your safety. From there, if the skies are clear, the views of Arenal Lake, the forest, and the areas devastated by previous eruptions will be impressive.
At around 11:30, we will arrive at the second place of interest, La Fortuna Waterfall, famous for its height of 70 meters (230 feet). There you can take a refreshing swim in the cool waters or take pictures of its beauty. Afterwards, at around 1:00 pm we will stop at a restaurant near downtown La Fortuna for a delicious a la carte lunch with 5 options to choose from.
Later, at 2:30 pm, we will head to the Arenal Hanging Bridges, to hike a 3.1 km (1.92 miles) trail circuit high above the tree canopy, and across a circuit of 15 impressive hanging and stationary bridges trying to spot the local wildlife.
At the end of this full-day tour, we’ll drive you back to your hotel.
- Transportation to and from your hotel
- Air conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- Entrance fees
- Lunch and snacks
- Insurance policy
- Tabacon Hotsprings + Dinner
- Paradise Hotsprings + Dinner
- Baldi Hotsprings + Dinner
- Ecotermales + DInner
- The Springs + Dinner
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour requires a minimum of 2 adults. Children must be accompanied by an adult. The minimum age for this tour is 8 and the child price applies to children from 8-11 yrs. Good physical condition is required. Vegetarian lunch option is available, please request at time of reservation. Transportation included from most La Fortuna hotels. If your hotel is far from downtown La Fortuna or the main road to the Arenal Volcano, extra charges may apply, please ask. The departure times are approximated. Your exact pick-up time will be sent in your reservation confirmation.