- National parks
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit Tenorio Volcano National Park
- Enjoy hiking on a 7kilometrelong nature trail
- See the boiling water fumaroles and mud pots of Las Ollas
- Discover how the river flowing through the national park acquires its bluish hue
Enjoy hiking on the national park's seven-kilometre-long trail and encounter enchanting sights along the way, starting with the magical Rio Celeste Waterfall and a beautiful natural lagoon formed by a river. Hike up to the observation deck from where you can enjoy amazing views of the Tenorio Volcano.
Next come two unbelievable attractions: Las Ollas, where you can see fumaroles filled with boiling mud, and Los Teñideros, the place where the river acquires it unique color due to a chemical reaction. It's time to enjoy your lunch after you have seen both these highlights. We will drive you to your accommodation after that.
- Pickup and drop-off from La Fortuna in an air-conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- A bilingual, naturalist tour guide
- National Park entrance tickets
- A mineral water bottle
- Lunch and snacks (vegetarian option is available, please inform us at the time of booking this tour)
- Walking sticks
- Insurance policy
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationThis tour requires a minimum of 2 adults to be carried out Children must be accompanied by an adult The minimum age to join this tour is 8 Child price applies to children between 8 to 12 years of age Although the hike is moderate, you should be in a good physical condition for this tour. Regarding pickup and dropoff, please note that we provide transport service from most La Fortuna hotels. If your hotel is far from downtown La Fortuna or on the main road to the Arenal Volcano, extra charges may apply, please ask. The departure times are approximates. Your exact pickup time will be sent after your booking is confirmed.