- Bird watching
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 1+ years old
- max group size 15
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Learn more about the birdlife around Lake Arenal from your naturalist tour guide
- See the beautiful Lake Arenal
- Come across a variety of rare as well as common bird species
Follow your bilingual, naturalist tour guide around the lake as he shows you a variety of tropical birds found in this area. These birds range from toucans, parrots, Montezuma oropendolas and long-tailed tyrants to white-throated magpies, scarlet-rumped tanagers as well as hummingbirds and falcons. In addition to all these, your guide will also keep an eye out for harder-to-see birds such as royal flycatchers, white-fronted nunbirds and cinnamon woodpeckers.
Since some of these creatures are elusive during the day, the best time to see them is in the morning. We will drop you off at your hotel after the tour is over. For more details, please click on the blue 'Make An Enquiry' button on the top right of this page.
- Pickup and drop-off from and to your hotel in La Fortuna
- A bilingual, naturalist tour guide
- Bottled water
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.