- duration 4 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel through Arenal Volcano National Park following the Peninsula Trail
- Enjoy a 45minute boat ride on Arenal Lake
- See impressive views of the Tilarán Mountains and the majestic Arenal Volcano
- Select the hot springs of your choice for a pictureperfect finish
The tour begins with a short, 20-minute ride to the peninsula sector of Arenal Volcano National Park near Arenal Lake. Walk around 1.5km (nearly 1 mile) through a trail in the national park.
During the whole trip, you will be able to enjoy excellent views of Arenal Lake and the Tilaran Volcanic Mountains from different observation bays that are along the trail. At the end of the trail, you will have the opportunity to climb to an observation platform approximately 10m high to take a closer look at the volcano. Learn more about the history, activities and geological formation of this colossal natural wonder.
Enjoy a fresh, tropical fruit buffet lunch at the end of your trail before taking a boat for a ride along the edges of Arenal Lake. See the surrounding rainforest, islands, aquatic birds and animals that call this area their home. This is the best possible place to take incredible pictures of the Arenal Volcano, if the weather permits. After 45 minutes on the boat, head for the lake's boat station.
- Transportation to and from your hotel in air conditioned minivan with Wi-Fi
- Boat ride
- Bilingual naturalist guide
- National park entrance fee
- Bottled mineral water, snacks and insurance policy
- Hot springs and lunch or dinner when requested at the time of reservation.
- Tips or souvenirs
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationPrice per person in USD This tour requires a minimum of 2 adults Children must be accompanied by an adult No minimumage limit The price for children is limited to those between 5 – 12 years of age Children from 0 – 4 years can travel free with their parents A premium baby backpack carrier for hiking with kids is available without any extra cost, subject to availability May be operated by a multilingual guide (English and Spanish) A vegetarian option is available, please inform us at time of your booking Transportation included from most La Fortuna hotels. If your hotel is far from downtown La Fortuna or the main road to the Arenal Volcano, extra charges may apply. Please ask. The departure time is approximate. Your exact pickup time will be sent in your reservation confirmation