- Take on a famous Rickshaw ride.
- See attractions and get cultural insights as your guide drives and guides you..
From US$ 41 30 minutes View Tour
- Explore Zen gardens, temples and the most iconic sights of Japan
- Ride a rickshaw.
- Live commentary from English speaking guide.
From US$ 41 30~ minutes View Tour
- Feel the calmness at the Zen rock garden
- Experience the daily life and culture of the Japanese people
- Recall the scenes from "Memoir of Geisha" by walking through the corridors of red gates
- Learn about the citys history on bike - the most preferred way to travel here
- Paddle down the path of philosophy with beautiful cherry trees shadowing over
- Visit the Zen temples and canals with old teahouses and bathhouses
- Journey from Kyoto to Tokyo while enjoying a wide range of cultural and family-friendly activities.
- See Kyoto transition from a daytime haven of shrines and temples to a magical nighttime town.
- Wander the back streets of Gion and see if you can spot a few Geiko walking through the old quarter.
- Visit local spots rarely discovered by tourists such as the Nishiki Tenmangu street shrines.
- See the contrast of Kyoto by day and Kyoto after dusk.
- Visit the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine with its many red torii gates.
- Explore the famous Gion geisha district, and learn about where the geisha live and work.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results