- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Conflict, peace perseverance and prosperity have each shaped the history of Japan, which you can discover for yourself on this fascinating journey. From the early imperial palaces, traditional temples and sacred shrines, to 20th century memorials to the devastation of war, you can follow the evolution of a nation. Explore modern cities, climb dormant volcanoes and enjoy a soak in natural thermal springs and on this adventure tour to remember.
Day 1: Arrive Kyoto
Day 2: Kyoto
Day 3-4: Hiroshima
Day 5-6: Nagasaki
Day 7-8: Fukuoka
Day 9: Tokyo
Day 10: Depart Tokyo
- 9 night(s) in hotels
- 7 Breakfast(s)
- Tour of Geisha District
- Hiroshima Peace Park & Museum
- Visit Himeji Castle on route to Hiroshima
- Visit Miyajima & floating Tori Gate
- Nagasaki Peace Park and Museum
- Full day Excursion to Yufuen
- Full day excursion to the Hot Sring Resort of Yufuen
- Trip Leader throughout the tour
- Visas and travel insurance
- Spending money ampndash budget for meals snacks drinks limited souvenirs laundry tips and any extras
- International flights tofrom the startend of your tour and departure taxes
- Tips on excursions visas travel insurance personal items and single rooms.
- Optional excursions - On each trip you may find there are some excursions that are not included. This might be because they are not to everyones taste or there may be various options of differing value to choose from. More information on the excursions we recommend is listed under each day of your itinerary though prices may vary. If you are after something in particular dont hesitate to ask your tour leader.
- Airport transfers and pre and post tour accommodation
- Bookmundi is partner with Tucan Travel. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 80 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 500 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days before departure. For any departures within 22 December 2019 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Southern Japan tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Southern Japan tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.