- Sailing, yachting and motor boating
- Museum and gallery visits
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Small group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- max group size 16
- guiding method Fully guided
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date prior to 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour You can select a new tour run by the same operator up to 30 days before departure.
Now's the time to explore Japan on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Transport yourself to somewhere truly otherworldly on this quick, affordable six-day tour through some of Japan's most dynamic and diverse cities. Immerse yourself in the serenely traditional culture of Kyoto before learning about Hiroshima’s fascinating, and fraught, history. Wrap up your adventure in Osaka, a city over-flowing with delicious cuisine and stellar nightlife. Your time in Japan might be short, but we make sure not a single minute will be wasted.
Day 1: Kyoto
Day 2: Kyoto/Hiroshima
Day 3: Hiroshima
Day 4: Hiroshima/Osaka
Day 5: Osaka
Day 6: Osaka
- Hostels (5 nts, multi-share).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD280-365 for meals not included.
- Train, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Big Night Out Moment: - Osaka: Nightlife
- Miyajima Island visit
- Free time in Kyoto
- and Osaka
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Kyoto and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan: Castles & Cuisine tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 54 today.
- Earn US$ 36+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan: Castles & Cuisine tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 20 March 2022, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 20 March 2022, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Japan: Castles & Cuisine tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan: Castles & Cuisine tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
minimum 18 years oldDoes this trip suit me?
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- This tour requires you to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least 14 days before your departure day or have a negative PCR test within 96 hours before your departure day.