- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18-39 yrs
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
Now's the time to explore Japan on your terms with this tour that's affordable for young travellers. Transport yourself to somewhere truly otherworldly on this quick, affordable six-day tour through some of Japan's most dynamic and diverse cities. Immerse yourself in the serenely traditional culture of Kyoto before learning about Hiroshima’s fascinating, and fraught, history. Wrap up your adventure in Osaka, a city over-flowing with delicious cuisine and stellar nightlife. Your time in Japan might be short, but we make sure not a single minute will be wasted.
Day 1: Kyoto
Day 2: Kyoto/Hiroshima
Day 3: Hiroshima
Day 4: Hiroshima/Osaka
Day 5: Osaka
Day 6: Osaka
- Hostels (5 nts, multi-share).
No meals included
Note: Allow USD280-365 for meals not included.
- Train, ferry, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout.
- Your First Night Out Moment: Connect With New Friends
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Your Big Night Out Moment: Osaka Nightlife, Osaka
- Miyajima Island visit
- Free time in Kyoto, Hiroshima, and Osaka
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Kyoto and from Osaka are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Japan: Castles & Cuisine tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 51 today.
- Save US$ 34+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Japan: Castles & Cuisine tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Japan: Castles & Cuisine tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Japan: Castles & Cuisine tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
Minimum age of 18 years for this trip.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : 18-to-ThirtysomethingsFast, fresh, and fun adventures that never slow down, made for young, budget-minded travellers.
- 2. Service Level : BasicSimple and clean hotels and hostels; affordable public and private transport; lots of optional activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.