Kyoto Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours 2019/2020
4 Food, wine, events and nightlife Tours with 67 Reviews
- See the contrast of Kyoto by day and Kyoto after dusk.
- Visit the famous Fushimi Inari Shrine with its many red torii gates.
- Explore the famous Gion geisha district, and learn about where the geisha live and work.
Experience an afternoon and evening packed with Kyoto highlights in the magical former capital of ... Read More
SaveUS$ 7From US$ 143 8 hours View Tour
|Jun 24||10+ seats left|
|Jun 25||10+ seats left|
- Spot mysterious geishas in Kyoto's Gion district.
- Experience cherry blossom season or beautiful autumn colours.
- Watch the famous snow monkeys bathing in hot springs.
Ancient wooden temples, raked-pebble Zen gardens and chanting Buddhist monks juxtaposed with space-age towers, neon ... Read More
SaveUS$ 310From US$ 6,199 14 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 8 seats left|
|Sep 29||Only 7 seats left|
- Food is taken seriously in Japan.
- Tasting succulent Hida beef in Takayama is the definition of a melt-in-your-mouth moment.
- Exploring the unexpected underground foodie treasure trove that is a depachika (department store food court).
SaveUS$ 519From US$ 5,059 12 days View Tour
|Aug 18||Only 6 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 10 seats left|
- Discover the culture of Tokyo on a private guided tour.
- See the Unesco World Heritage sites of Japan’s ancient capital, Kyoto.
- Join a street food tour with a local guide in Osaka & try octopus dumplings.
Experience Japanese culture and tradition through art on this incredible, 15-day tour. Start in Tokyo ... Read More
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results